Waterlogic’s 2021 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report is now available to view and download.
The new report is a true reflection of the growth Waterlogic has undergone across all three areas compared to 2020, as well as celebrating new initiatives from around the business to ensure it fully represents all global achievements in 2021 and forward-looking goals for 2022.
“The pioneering story of our 30-year journey as Waterlogic has been driven by our endeavour to bring safe and sustainable hydration to everyone, everywhere, and to treat people and the wonderful world we inherited with the utmost respect and dignity. I’m extremely proud to say that these values have defined who we are, and they remain the bedrock of our company purpose and culture today. Our greatest achievements in 2021 have been built on these very foundations, and we continue to demonstrate performance and growth across all environmental, social and governance areas.”
Jeremy Ben-David, Founder and Group CEO
Our performance highlights in 2021
The ESG report covers Waterlogic’s environmental, social and governance activities, performance and approach for the calendar year 2021. We are focused on seven keys areas where we believe we can make the biggest difference and most tangible impact for our community and the environment. Being a responsible business is not just about expressing our ambitions, it’s about what we do to fulfil them.
Here’s a summary of the topics covered and the contributions we made in 2021 towards our seven key areas of focus:
- Our ongoing commitment to helping our customers achieve their own ESG goals.
- Product launches that support our vision to provide even more consumers with unbeatable security and plastic-free hydration.
- Continued investment in green solutions to balance our impact on the environment, from how our dispensers operate to the way they are built, supplied and serviced.
- Developing, nurturing and training talent to foster the skills of our people and create future leaders for the business.
- Creating a working environment that embraces a fair, inclusive and diverse culture across the organisation.
- Ensuring the safety and well-being, both physically and mentally, of employees at all times.
- Acknowledging the contributions made to help others through volunteering and fundraising.
You can watch video highlights and read achievements from the 2021 ESG report by clicking here.